Bhakti Kutir is a stunning eco-resort, which pictures can’t do justice to. You can see more pics on their Facebook page here.
You are welcome to stay with us at Bhakti. The cabanas have been made using natural eco-friendly materials. Local crafts knowledge and material like bamboo, straw and mud have been used at all stages to ensure that the cabanas blend harmoniously with nature. Accommodation is 2800 Rs a night (approx £27 or €33), and it’s arguably the best accommodation in the area. If you’re on a budget, there are cheaper options available within walking distance.
Bhakti Kutir is located 200 m above Palolem beach – arguably Goa’s finest and safest beach – on the terraces of a lush coconut grove. From here you can also easily explore the beautiful surrounding beaches of Canacona, such as Patnem or Agonda Beach, just a short walk, scooter, cycle or rickshaw ride away
The course will run for six hours a day, over five afternoons, Saturday to Wednesday, 12.0-6.0. This gives you plenty of opportunity to explore the local area during your stay. You will be totally spoilt for options! Choose from
- A wide variety of holistic therapies, including amazing Ayurvedic massages
- Yoga classes with authentic Indian yogis
- Dolphin watching boat trips
- Relaxing on the many beaches
- Visiting local markets – we will make a day trip to Anjuna market after the course is finished
- Trips to organic spice plantations – we will organise a day trip to the incredible Organic Spice Farm for those who wish to visit
- Hiring a scooter or bike to explore the local area
- World heritage listed Old Goa for a taste of Portugal
The price you pay on booking is for the course only. It does not include meals (although you will eat a lot during the classes, so most people don’t need lunch as well), accommodation or travel. We have kept it simple, so you can tailor the trip to your needs. We would love to help you with your arrangements. When you book, we will be in touch to find out how we can help you with flights, airport transfers, accommodation, day trips, therapies, and meals.